VOTING & BALLOTS
1. Remind UESF members they got a ballot send to their home:
• do an all-call at your site
• post to your Facebook page
• send out an email (never use sfusd.edu email addresses)
2. If ballots are not received by Monday 5/4, call UESF 415/956-8373 for a replacement.
3. Remind folks to sign the outer envelope or their vote won’t count!
4. Organize a voting day at your site, after a staff meeting or during a UBC meeting.
5. Talk to your friends about voting the FULL EDU SLATE! Encourage them to look at the UESF website for our bios or contact us for more info. www.uesf.org/elections
MAILING AND PICK UP
1. Ballots must be received by May 18, 5pm.
2. Do not mail ballots after May 11; with the presorted stamp they take longer to arrive.
3. Organize a ballot collection for your site and let me know in advance. We can pick up ballots on May 17 and May 18th to deliver them to make sure each one gets counted.
VOTE THE FULL EDU SLATE!
|Executive Officer Candidates||Executive Board Candidates|
|President: Lita Blanc||Substitute: Anna Slavicek|
|Executive Vice President: Darlene Anaya||Paraprofessional: Francis Walsh|
|Secretary: Lisa Gutierrez Guzman||Middle School: Heidi Avelina Smith|
|Treasurer: Tom Edminster||High School:
|SF Labor Council
Darlene M. Anaya
Lisa Gutierrez Guzman
|SPED: Julia Kim|
|At Large: Larry Orloff
EDU ALSO ENDORSES: Frank Lara (Elementary) and Norman Zelaya (At Large)