We are in the final days of this election. Take a few minutes to help spread the word. Recommend your friends friend EDU on Facebook
Here are the instructions:
– from your FB page
– search for Educatorsfor A DemocraticUnion (sic)
– from the Educatorsfor A DemocraticUnion page, click on Friends
– click on Suggest Friends button (towards lower right)
– select all your UESF friends.
REVOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA – we can win this election with everyone’s support!
Are you seeing our FB posts? – please SHARE our FB posts…don’t just LIKE them! (Like them too!)
This election is all about exposure and getting people to vote!
Traditionally UESF has a very low vote turnout even thou there are so many disgruntled members. We need to remind people there is an election and make sure they vote!
- No ballot mailed to your home?… call UESF 415/956-8373 and request a replacement.
- Organize a voting day at your site, after a staff meeting or during a UBC meeting.
- Remind folks to sign the outer envelope or their vote won’t count!
- Remind folks to vote the FULL EDU SLATE!
- DONT MAIL A BALLOT AFTER MAY 11 without putting a stamp on it.
- HOLD ONTO all ballots after May 15. Email or text me to arrange a for ballot pick-up at your site and safe delivery to UESF!
Everyone’s support is needed to get EDU elected! Together we can do this!
VOTE THE FULL EDU SLATE!
|Executive Officer Candidates||Executive Board Candidates|
|President: Lita Blanc||Substitute: Anna Slavicek|
|Executive Vice President: Darlene Anaya||Paraprofessional: Francis Walsh|
|Secretary: Lisa Gutierrez Guzman||Middle School: Heidi Avelina Smith|
|Treasurer: Tom Edminster||High School:
|SF Labor Council
Darlene M. Anaya
Lisa Gutierrez Guzman
|SPED: Julia Kim|
|At Large: Larry Orloff
EDU ALSO ENDORSES: Frank Lara (Elementary) and Norman Zelaya (At Large)